Gather and Celebrate
Our favourite time of year, beautiful baubles, festive greenery, oversized wreaths and an elegant Christmas Dining Table to inspire. Alison and I loved creating this Christmas Tablescape, we were in the most beautiful place, the setting was just perfect!
Each piece thoughtfully chosen, effortless elegance in abundance, the perfect hint of formality without being over the top. We loved the mix of antique silver, glass bud vases, white linen and stylish black candle holders. A wrapped parcel completed each setting, crisp white paper with a silver polka dot, finished with black velvet ribbon, a tag with ‘mistletoe kisses’ and a beautiful small antique silver bauble. We think guests will love this and ensure this years Christmas dinner is one to remember.
Shop the look
- Begin with a white linen table runner
- Layer fresh round leaf eucalyptus stems along the centre of the runner.
- Arrange three heights of rustic black metal candle holders, complete with a white elegant taper candle.
- Then scatter antique silver tealight holders, both large and small.
- Carefully place the glass bud vases and complete with a sprig of fresh snowberries.
- Place a glass beaded charger plate for each setting.
- Set each space with a dinner plate and side plate.
- Lay folded white linen napkins on each plate, place cutlery.
- Champagne coupe, water and wine glasses to be arranged.
- Place a beautifully wrapped parcel on top of each setting.
- Living Merrily